- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
- SmartWay Transport Partnerships
- CRT – Coalition for Responsible Transportation
- C-TPAT – Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- ACE – Modernized Information Systems
- LATC – Los Angeles Transportation Club
- HTC – Harbor Transportation Club
- MWTC – Memphis World Trade Club
- CTA – California Transportation Association
- IWLA – International Warehouse Logistics Association
- ATA – American Trucking Association
- IANA – Intermodal Association of North America
- DOT – Department Of Transportation
CMI MOVES YOU FORWARD
Integrating a full suite of innovative solutions that reduce your costs and boost your profit potential. Our logistics network performs according to your exact specifications on time and on budget.
Headquartered near the nation’s busiest ports, Los Angeles and Long Beach, California – CMI maintains strong port alliances, a benefit we pass on to every client.
We are the world’s leading ocean freight solutions provider operating the largest landbridge network on the West Coast, the foundation for a nationwide platform. As a client of California Multimodal, LLC, you can expect unparalleled efficiency, cost-conscious options and time-sensitive delivery.
Our comprehensive suite of supply chain services moves cargo to and from marine terminals, rail hubs, manufacturing plants and distribution centers from coast to coast. We make sure your cargo goes where it needs to and gets there on time, as we adapt to demand fluctuations and overcome all obstacles along the way.
We have earned the following certifications and permits and are involved in the many associations that are an integral part of our supply chain services.
- C-TPAT – Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Hazardous Material Licensed
- Broker’s Authority
- Motor Carrier Permit
- Customs Bonded Carrier
- Customs Bonded Warehouses
- ACE e-Manifest Certified – Entry Summary Filing
- CAAT Certified – Computer Assisted Auditing
- CHP-BIT Program Compliant – Biennial Inspection of Terminals
- Federal DOT Rating compliant
- 48 State Common Carrier Registration