• Local Container Drayage
• Ocean Carrier Store-door Deliveries
• Domestic Intermodal Drayage
• International Cross-border
Security is Imperative
• CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) in all container storage yards and warehousing facilities for on-site and off- site monitoring
• 24/7 Security Officers on-site in most locations for a daily in/out tracking and monitoring
• GPS (Global Positioning Satellite System) on all tractors
• C-TPAT Certified in San Diego, all other locations C-TPAT Compliant
• Fully Insured beyond legal minimums
Our Transportation Services
California Multimodal, LLC maintains strong port alliances, interchange agreements and longstanding industry relationships that have built the foundation for our comprehensive suite of drayage services. CMI operates fully staffed, container drayage offices in 15 strategic locations throughout the United States. We are the world’s leading ocean freight solutions provider operating the largest landbridge network on the West Coast, the foundation for a nationwide platform. With the seamless ability to quickly ramp-up for seasonal demands, changes in business direction and expansions we are able to give our utmost commitments to our customers, making them top priority.
CMI specializes in store-door deliveries as well as domestic intermodal drayage, delivering your goods, as needed, when they are needed with 30 different ways to track and trace at all times. Using the Transportation Management System of Trinium Technologies, we effortlessly provide full capabilities of equipment control with extensive reporting as necessary for your business needs. Our TMS provides as little or as much data as you may need with the following functionalities:
- Order Entry
- Equipment Control
- EDI Solutions
- Web Tracking
- Image and Document Control
- Extensive reporting as email attachments or via the web
California Multimodal, LLC maintains all drivers, in every location, as Independent Owner Operators and not employees of CMI. All drivers must go through prequalification process which includes an extensive background check, drug test, and performance evaluation prior to moving their first load with CMI.
CMI supports all clean truck initiatives to improve the environment and increase jobs in our communities while continuing to be on the leading edge of international trade.