• Public Warehousing
• Contract Warehousing
• Transloading / Crossdocking
• Deconsolidation Programs
• Consolidation Programs
• Vendor-managed Inventory
• Full-sale Value Added Services (VAS)
Security is Imperative
• CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) in all container storage yards and warehousing facilities for on-site and off- site monitoring
• 24/7 Security Officers on-site in most locations for a daily in/out tracking and monitoring
• GPS (Global Positioning Satellite System) on all tractors
• C-TPAT Certified in San Diego, all other locations C-TPAT Compliant
• Fully Insured beyond legal minimums
Dedicated to the effectiveness of your warehousing needs
California Multimodal, LLC maintains extensive warehouses with more than 3,000,000 square feet in the United States and upwards of 500,000 square feet in México to insure that you cut costs and lead-time, whether you require storage or rapid mobilization. CMI sustains customized dedicated warehousing services that are designed around your specific needs. Each new challenge is approached with a “clean white board” and conquered by putting our decades of industry experience to work. Shared warehousing is especially attractive to clients looking to distribute goods from multiple locations, as well as those with changing and challenging distribution needs.
Merchandise is tracked day and night, near or far, by superior software that certifies accurate time-keeping records, flags violations, monitors equipment and maintains strict compliance. Shipments that exceed over-the-road limits are handled with ease by an arsenal of specialized equipment.
Operate below the border? CMI de México is a strategic partner to CMI America, and works closely with top Mexican industries. These secure fortresses, located in all the right places, drastically reduce your exposure. They are integral to CMI’s leadership position, allowing us to offer smart, customized programs for your international cargo.
Global Distribution Services you can rely on to Grow your Business
California Multimodal, LLC takes pride in partnering with some of America’s biggest big-box retailers, providing dedicated distribution services designed specifically for them. The level of accuracy we deliver enables you to consider CMI as an invaluable component of your success.
Our vast acres of container yard facilities allow us to manage the movement of both inbound and outbound containers. Your cargo is moved safely to our secured facilities for transloading and cross-docking by the most experienced drivers in the industry with our own fleet of 53’ air-ride trailers.
Committed to Effective and Efficient Supplier Management
Suppliers can enjoy significant benefits by using the unparalleled expertise of California Multimodal, LLC in worldwide product fulfillment. Our approach to supply logistics has three components, all aimed at reducing your inventory costs:
- Vendor managed inventory options
- Efficient supplier management processes that postpone inventory ownership until the latest possible moment
- A full menu of value-added services that let you increase control over fulfillment
We understand that in order to compete in the business environment of today, we must offer world-class value-added services that make your supply chain flow faster and smarter. They include but are not limited to:
- Customs Bonded Warehouse
- Transloading operations
- Quality inspections
- Supplier Certification process
- Pick and pack
- Build to order
- Facility management (Turn-key operation)
- In-house supply chain management
- Our capabilities in your facility, managing your supply chain
- Returns processing
- Barcode processing
- Cross-dock operations
- Kit assembly
- EDI Mapping
We know that getting the right product to the right place at the right time, and at the right price, means investing in world-class facilities and information systems. As a third-party logistics services provider, CMI is your one-stop resource for smart, solution-based warehouse management.